6/04/2017

What I Eat In a Day (Weekend edition).



I love watching 'what i eat in a day' kind of videos or reading blog posts about it. I know that it's weird watching someone eat, but it's actually really inspiring. Not only i discover new recipes but also stick to my diet better- seeing all those fit girls with amazing bodies eating clean :D.

So I decided to give it a go, since for once i'm trying to eat healthy and actually doing it. I also started to watch my calories intake and nutrition again, just to make sure i'm giving my body what it needs and i'm not overeating as i used to.

As you know i'm on a mostly high carb low fat vegan diet. I don't eat any oil besides in bread, because that irritates my stomach a lot. So i stick to mainly whole grains, vegetables and fruit, sometimes legumes. I try to eat as much raw food as possible- i eat more fruit than vegetables. That way i won't be eating any artificial sweets later on. Also i drink tons of water for better digestion and because i workout almost every day.

I track everything on Cronometer (not sponsored). I find that it's the best site for tracking your food. Especially it's great for vegans, because it shows nutrition also.

Since i'm focusing on how much i eat and what i eat i don't really cut my calories. When i'm hungry or i haven't eatin enough that day it's likely i'll devour everything that's in my kitchen. So i do my best to eat regularly until satisfied. And i mostly focus my calories on meals that i eat earlier, so later on i'll be eating less (i can't sleep well, when my stomach is still digesting food).


So here's what i ate on a saturday!


BREAKFAST
On a weekend i usualy eat foods, that are more complicated and time wasting to make. And that usualy would be nice cream with toppings. I really love it, especially now as it got hotter outside.

  • 3 frozen bananas
  • some water
  • 1/2 pomegranate seeds
  • 2 brazil nuts
  • 1 tbsp dessicated coconut
  • 1 tbsp goji berries

LUNCH
The day before i had a really tough workout, so i wanted to eat something with loads of protein. I made myself tofu scramble with chives, slice of bread and some sourkraut (being typical Polish :D ). I try to eat as less bread as i can and only stick to one my dad makes at home (made of just whole flour, yeast, water and a little bit of oil).

  • 180g soft tofu with basil
  • tumeric, pepper, garlic powder and paprika to taste
  • slice of homemade bread
  • 3 tbsp saurkraut

AFTERNOON SNACK
Finally, watermelon and strawberry season is here! I had a big plate of both.


  • 2 cups strawberries
  • 2 cups watermelon


DINNER
I don't really have the same meals at dinner, its depends on how much lazy i am. That day i was. Also i ate it quite late for me so it wasn't the biggest meal of the day. I had some boild potatoes with a salad. Simple, but one of my favourite.


  • 2 cups boild potatoes
  • 1 cup lettuce mix
  • 2 tomatoes 
  • 1 small cucumber
  • salt, pepper, garlic powder

That's what i had. If i wake up early enough i will also do a 'what i eat in a day' on a regular day. So stay tuned!

Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2016 Little Pink Succulent , Blogger